Your Career in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
"Nurses to Germany" provides high quality and innovative language training.
We are specialized in teaching nurses all the useful language skill they need for their job and life.
We do that in a fast and efficient way and always focus on a fun and friendly teaching environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach German language courses at A1, A2, B1 or B2 level
- Manage classes and plan lessons yourself and based on our curriculum and teaching methods.
- Check the progress of your students and prepare them accordingly for passing their test
- Get creative and make suggestions about new teaching approaches according to your groups needs.
- Create homework exercises and check them
- Test the sklill levels of your students from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Teachers for German as a Foreign Language
Willingness to commit for at least a 1-year contract.
Fresh graduates or at least studying in the last year in German Language Studies or Teaching German as a Foreign Language
Willingness to commit on at least 6 months of internship.
- Very good english skills
- German C1 Level
- Flexibility to teach in different course levels from A1-B2 at the same time
- Knowledge and or experience of basic teaching principles
- High motivation and focus to effectively deliver intensive courses up to 35 hours per week (in some cases the teaching time can also be less, based on your situation)
- Friendly, confident and patient in working with new language students
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- Satisfying Commision for each student passing the test at the first try
- Regular employment contract
- 20-day annual vacation leave
- Training and professional teaching materials